Reviews


Kara's books

She's All Mine
it was amazing
Tank and Erika did it for me! I really enjoyed the entirety of this book, despite it being pretty much instant love. Tank was intriguing and super swoon-worthy! Erika came out of her shell and showed her true colors which was absolutely ...
Belong Together
really liked it
I really enjoyed the conclusion of Olivia, Levi and Zeke's story! The romance was hot, their connections were evident and strong. I enjoyed the little glimpses of the side characters who helped bring the story together, especially Erika ...
Three of Us
really liked it
Pretty sweet MFM story about twins and their neighbor girl turned love interest. I liked the dynamic between the three characters and really enjoyed the respect the heroes had for the heroine. I also liked how the author included some re...
The Trouble with Wanting
it was amazing
5 stars!!! Honestly, there was not a single part of this book that I didn’t enjoy! The entire story was so emotional, but at the same time playful and fun. With each heartbreaking moment, there came many more exhilarating and captivati...
How to Save a Life
really liked it
Such a captivating story! I really enjoyed both main characters in part 1. Part 2 was a little mind blowing and threw me for a loop but it was still a great addition to the read. I love Emma’s writing and the emotional depth she brings t...

goodreads.com

Comments